Advanced Package Rework
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST - Be the first to know about exclusive deals, tips, new products & more!
1) Flux build up in vacuum tube bushing and/or collet.
2) No vacuum to the bottom inlet on air cylinder.
3) Bad air cylinder.
4) Vacuum tube is bent.
Solutions (corresponding to the Causes #):
1) Remove the vacuum tube and carefilly clean vacuum tube bushings with alcohol or acetone. Clean the collet.
2) Check for vacuum at the hose with the green stripe. Check that it is not kinked. Also, check vacuum pump operation (APR-VPC). Check/replacement instructions: APR-VPC - Tube.pdf
3) Replace air cylinder (APR-PAC). Replacement instructions: XL APR-PAC Replace.pdf.
4) Replace the vacuum tube (APR-XLVPUK). Replacement instructions: APR-XL Replace Vac Tube.pdf
If you need instructions on how to replace or check any of these parts, please contact our APR Support Team.
QUESTIONS? CALL OR E-MAIL US!
Chino, CA 91710 USA
Shop outside the U.S. :Europe | Asia |Japan