Knowledge system is not enabled for this account. Redirecting to LiveHelpNow...
Advanced Package Rework
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST - Be the first to know about exclusive deals, tips, new products & more!
1) The Reflow Heater is bad.
2) The RTD in the Reflow Heater is bad.
3) Bad solid state relay on the main PCBA.
Possible Solution (corresponding to the Causes #):
1) Check the heater resistance. Replace heater head assembly (APR-HHA). Replacement instructions: APR-HHA Replace.pdf
2) Check RTD resistance. Replace heater head assembly (APR-HHA). replacement instructions: APR-HHA Replace.pdf
3) Replace the main PCBA (APR-XL-LCPCB). Replacement instructions: APR-XL-LCPCB Replacement Instructions.pdf
If you need instructions on how to replace or check any of these parts, please contact our APR Support Team.
QUESTIONS? CALL OR E-MAIL US!
Chino, CA 91710 USA
Shop outside the U.S. :Europe | Asia |Japan