Knowledge system is not enabled for this account. Redirecting to LiveHelpNow...
Advanced Package Rework
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST - Be the first to know about exclusive deals, tips, new products & more!
1) Kinked air hose or hose not connected.
2) Incorrect setting in the software.
3) Bad connection.
4) No control voltage.
5) Bad reflow pump.
Possible Solutions (corresponding to the Causes #):
1) Check the white-striped hose connected to the lower inlet on the reflow heater head assembly. Make sure it is connected properly and has no kinks.
2) Check all software settings. XL Reflow Pump Settings.pdf
3) Check the connector to the control PCB.
4) Replace control PCB (APR-XL-LCPCB). Replacement instructions: APR-XL-LCPCB Replacement Instructions.pdf
5) Replace Reflow Pump (APR-XLRP).
If you need instructions on how to replace or check any of these parts, please contact our APR Support Team.
QUESTIONS? CALL OR E-MAIL US!
Chino, CA 91710 USA
Shop outside the U.S. :Europe | Asia |Japan